Studies….

|

My particular interests with photography have been primarily photos of people, more specifically portraiture. We can always improve in everything we do so I have sought photographic methods to expand my understanding of the process. Exposure and composition are two areas I am particularly driven to understand more of. With composition there is so much more to the center of the frame and I find myself distrustful that the Rule of Thirds is end all to be all with regards to composing a photograph. Knowing this is a “rule” it certainly is made to be broken.

As I read books and posts regarding the Masters (both current and past) of the photographic arts a common thread is apparent, all have a specific genre they are associated with yet each is varied in style and content. Examples to be found here Magnum Photos.

Not to be confused with the photos in the link above follow this link to My Studies.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

More Later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment